10 Signs That You Need a Change Big Time
1. You hate your job. You’ve hated your job for a long time now. Every time you see your friends, you tell them how much you want to quit but at this point, they’ve stopped believing you. Just do the dang thing already. Yes, it’ll be terrifying at first but so is wasting years of your life doing something you’re not passionate about. No risk, no reward.
2. Your life is the same, different day. You can’t remember the last time you did something spontaneous, something that surprised you. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE THIS BORED.
3. You want to go to a fun party tonight but none of your friends want to go with you/require 7 days advance notice to do anything.
4. You can’t remember the last time you really treated yourself to something special. Sometimes you just have to say screw it and splurge. The best things in life rarely happen when you’re playing by the rules.
5. You feel like you’ve maxed out your potential in the city you currently live. People make a big deal about moving for “the wrong reasons” but sometimes you really do just need to get out of dodge post-haste.
8. You spend more time on the Internet than you do with people. This is a common problem among our generation but the sick part is that you don’t entirely hate it.
9. You’ve been hating how out of shape you are for as long as you can remember but, like, YOLO, let’s eat MORE Thai food, baby.
10. You get the feeling that everyone around you is slowly getting their stuff together, except for you.
Bottom line is you must DO something in order to quit living the life you have been miserably living. Too many excuses for such potential. You don’t have to be a productivity guru or sell your television. Just get up off the couch and do something.
It’s not enough to have the idea, you have to do the work. If you want change, you have to put in the effort. And I believe you can and want. Otherwise you wouldn’t have clicked on the article to begin with.
Share your thoughts and tell me what are you currently doing to change your situation for the better!