20 Motivation Monday Quotes That Will Inspire You
Mondays can always be a little painful at times. No matter how much you love your job, the transition from weekend mode into work mode can sometimes be a little rocky.
Need a little kick in the pants? We’ve compiled 30 of our favorite Motivation Monday quotes that will inspire you to start your week off right!
1. When people go to work, they shouldn’t leave their hearts at home. – Betty Bender
2. Do not hire a man who does your work for money, but him who does it for love of it. – Henry David Thoreau
3. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. – Thoreau
4. Find a job you like and you will add five days to every week. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
5. Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. – David Frost
6. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? – Unknown
7. You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own. – D.M. Dellinger
8. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
9. Insist on yourself. Never imitate. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
11. I can’t imagine anything more worthwhile than doing what I most love. And they pay me for it. – Edgar Winter
12. To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth. – Pearl S. Buck
13. The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work. – Richard Bach
14. Hide not your talents, they for use were made; what’s a sundial in the shade? – Benjamin Franklin
15. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
16. Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it – Siddhartha Gautama
17. Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. – Aristotle
18. This is the real secret of life – to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play. – Alan Wilson Watts
19. In doing something, do it with love or never do it at all. – Gandhi
20. If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing, success will be yours. – Ray Kroc
Photo via toplowridersites.com