QUOTE OF THE DAY
It’s all too easy to spend much of our time keeping track of what other people are up to, seeing their (apparent) happy and productive lives, measuring against our own, and finding ourselves wanting. Failing, even.
If you stop comparing yourself to others you’ll:
- begin to discover what’s truly important to you.
- have more time and energy to devote to your own creative journey.
- feel FAR better about yourself.
- suffer far less from those energy draining feelings of jealousy and inadequacy
- be able to be inspired by others’ work rather than dragged down by it.