Celebrity Quotes To Inspire You For the Weekend
I think we’re all allowed to always have fun in life.
Here are 8 quotes by celebrities today to inspire happiness in you:
1) “Money and success don’t change people. They merely amplify what is already there.” – Will Smith
To me, what this quote means is that we have everything within us that is needed to become successful, happy and generally awesome.
So don’t chase money or success. Don’t be fooled into thinking that you absolutely need them just to become a better person.
2) “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me against my own comfort zone. As long as you’re uncomfortable, it means you’re growing.” – Ashton Kutcher
Ah, get out of your comfort zone. That’s classic advice. To break it down, if you feel uncomfortable, anxious or fearful even, it means it’s a good thing. Don’t fear it. Embrace the uncertainty and just go for it.
3) “If you believe in yourself anything is possible.” – Miley Cyrus
Love her or hate her, but this is a good quote.
If you think about it, while everybody is busy talking about her because of the way she portrays herself in the media, she is the one enjoying her own form of success. She is not wasting her time talking about others.
4) “I have this theory that, depending on your attitude, your life doesn’t have to become this ridiculous charade that it seems so many people end up living.” -Christian Bale
Simply put: Having a good attitude, for it is everything. The outstanding people in life are standing out because they make the conscious choice of wanting a better life and going for it.
5) “I think everybody is weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.” – Johnny Depp
Stop caring about what others think. Celebrate your being different. You need not seek approval from others and you certainly shouldn’t make apologies for who you are.
6) “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.”- Ellen Degeneres
Life doesn’t go our way all the time. The important challenge to undertake then is to always try to stay positive. Drive out the negative thoughts, the negative people and the negative environment. You can be happy and achieve your dreams only when you’re positive.
7) “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people.” – Leonardo Dicaprio
Stick to your own love and passion. Life isn’t about following trends and chasing statuses just so you can show off to others. Do what you love and always push yourself to be better at it. Not many people in life are self-aware that way.
8) “When things go wrong, this is what you should do. Make good art.” – Neil Gaiman
In life, you can always be inspired, especially when you’re feeling down or like a failure. Inspiration is free any time, anywhere. So whatever that happens, put all that energy into creating something great. It could be your best work yet.
Have an inspired weekend, everyone!
Photo credit: hghgurus.com